: x11 tracks, .zip file, plus cover art. Hosted on Mediafire, comment if you download.
I will pretty much go down with this ship, so when summonerluna
both were like, "Hey, we're doing this cool thing," I immediately jumped on board.
Naturally, the first thing I produce is a dark, sorceress-bent FST, because the reason I love these two so much is not just because they're adorable and have such promise and potential for growth and development, but that Squall, barely knowing this girl, has become so irrevocably altered by her mere presence
in her life, that he will follow her anywhere, even if it's straight into hell itself. So. Yes. I know this challenge is supposed to ultimately have a happy ending, but SOMETIMES I CANNOT GIVE THAT. I promise it's coming in the fic I'm writing for this, but for now! Music! Love it, share it, enjoy it.
(Google gave me a few variants of the quote used on the cover-- I just picked one that flowed the best and went with it.)
, a month-long Squall/Rinoa challenge.
1. MoontangOC Remix variant by Bladiator.
2. Good DayAngels and Airwaves
3. Strangeness and CharmFlorence and the Machine
4. Must Be DreamingFrou Frou
5. All Along the WatchtowerBear McCreary, from "Battlestar Galactica"
6. Bohemian Rhapsodycovered by Emilie Autumn
7. Season of the WitchDonovan
8. All Around MeFlyleaf, acoustic version
9. Break Through TimeAna Johnsson
10. Innocent MoonAkira Yamaoka
11. Eyes On MeOC Remix by Children of the Monkey Machine and DaniDOWNLOAD